View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Heinrich Kramer is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: burn the Devil's Bible! - 03-29-2013, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinrich Kramer View Post
When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul; Discretion shall preserve thee, understanding shall keep thee: As every bible is a PERVersion of the direct 'Word of God' does it really matter which one is quoted from? Each book has been touched by 'man' which is flawed by nature. Through those given flaws, the 'perfect word' is interrupted and translated into what the transcriber things the 'Word' means. So, thus no Bible is correct, and by nature all flawed.
As for the 'reporting for quoting the wrong bible' please do your own research on possible 'misquotes' as I DID quote from the King James, as per required. If the resource I used was mislabeled, that is no fault of mine, for I do not have a first printing (nor do I believe anyone else does) So, which version of the KJB is 'official'? As there are many authorized versions out there. (The above post was removed because I asked a question so I might better serve God. Strange that it would be removed....) As for my introduction post, it is being worked on. Considering this post was what brought me here in the first place, this was what I replied to first. Had I know I would be censored for asking questions so I would not make the same mistake twice, I might not have even bothered to help enlighten my followers in Christ.