View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed tool of satan

Science=Satan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Science=Satan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Science=Satan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Science=Satan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: WHORE falsely screams rape. Then an even bigger WHORE steps i - 04-02-2014, 10:36 PM

This is all so stupid did you guys know that rape is ILLEAGLE that mean its wrong to do it mean you'll go to jail if you do it.What is wrong with you people saying that only sluts get raped i know that plenty of people who are wearing ankle long clothing who where raped and people who wearing shorts and a short sleeve shirt and i bet you all are only saying this because you all think women are discusting and should only submit to their husbands there are women in the ARMY do you they are lesser than men in the army well i dont think any women are lesser than men, men and women are all equal every single person on here is a sexist racist jerks(exept the one who are sane but all the 'pastors' or anyone who has brother before their name are insane i think he should go to jail for raping her,and you know i dont care if i get infracted of banned but just know this i know that if you ban or infract me that is just more proof that your sexist.