View Single Post
(#114)
Old
Unsaved trash, feminazi godmocker
Under Investigation

ditzy dinah is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ditzy dinah is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry Re: Acne – The Mark of the Devil! - 02-12-2014, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
Show us from the Bible how you think we are wrong. Scripture or it didn't happen.

And I'm still waiting for your introduction.

Acne is an illness. It can't be helped. It's how the body reacts to hormones and chemicals caused by puberty or stress or menopause etc, etc,etc. Everyone knows this. If Jesus were here himself He'd tell it to your face, and I think you people will use anything to judge other people and deem them as wicked and sinners. Well that in itself is a sin and YES I am a Christian but I don't take the Bible and turn it into some sick twisted interpretation in order to make fun of or degrade other people. Especially people who have a physical affliction due to no fault of their own other than bad genetics. Job declared that God was still holy no matter what his circumstance was and because he adopted that attitude... God blessed him even more! He healed him and gave him more than he had before.
People are not bad just because they're sick.