View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Forum Member, lost in space
Forum Member

angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.angels has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 08-01-2009, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saved by Agape love View Post
Well as i've said, I've only been browsing for a few minutes but the most infuriating are the prejudice statements against blacks, catholics, anyone different from you. As far as Catholics go, I wont deny that there are several child abuse incidents with priests, but there are indeed several decent catholic ministers. Sometimes I confess I find the Catholic religion too obessessed with routine and ritual to be sincere followers of Christ, but I also find many God-loving Catholics who only seek to please Jesus and grow closer to him. I didn't like the way Dr. Dobson was attacked for no reason and without proof and I just saw a glimpse of a forum calling soccer gay. I mean what the heck??? where is the Biblical justifcation for that? (i don't really want to get into the soccer discussion though). I'm sure with more time I can find many more examples.

Soccer discussion?. Oh I've already had that chat here..