View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Scientists Accidentally Prove The Flood Was Real! - 06-30-2014, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcflippin View Post
Perhaps soon our country can return gloriously to our Cristian roost, proving science is lies and the word of Satin! Pray to the LORD!
yes, satin is a very interesting material used for clothes. my friend owns a very nice satin robe.

How are you a Satanist if you don't know how to spell Satan? on a keyboard, the letters I and A are very far from each other....

Anyway, this is the question that I always ask Satanists, one has yet to be brave enough to respond.

If you know Satan is real, you must know God is real, for Satan is God's enemy, set to reside in Hell to torture people. So, if you know Satan exists, and therefore know God exists, why would you purposefully choose Hell over Heaven?

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!