View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.ChristMySavior has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: Thank you all for praying for my wife... She finally died. - 09-03-2013, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by realchristian04 View Post
You're sick. Simply because she would ask the cat if it thought it would rain today, you pray for God to kill her? And because she didn't have proof of her virginity. The way I see it, all you people on this site are a bunch of rude and offensive hypocrites. If she was studying or practicing witchcraft and divination, you should have tried to make her see that God and Satan are real and that there's a Heaven and a Hell, not pray for God to kill her. I've seen many ridiculous posts on this site, but yours was by far the most disgusting and offensive. Don't twist the word of God so it can benefit you.
I see that this is your first post, so I will direct you to the introduction forum. Make a post about yourself, how many sons you have, what church you go to, and how you came to find Jesus.

However, let's set a few things clear:

Quote:
all you people on this site are a bunch of rude and offensive hypocrites.
Generalizations are inherently bad arguments, don't use them. Also, the Word of God (outlined in the King James Bible) is neither rude nor offensive, and its true followers are not hypocrites - we follow it to the letter.

Quote:
If she was studying or practicing witchcraft and divination, you should have tried to make her see that God and Satan are real and that there's a Heaven and a Hell, not pray for God to kill her.
Have you even read The Bible? Exodus 22:18 CLEARLY states what God intends for us to do with witches. The only reason that she was not killed by man is because of the law, which we are told to obey in 1 Peter 2:13-15.

I hope this clears a few things up for you.

YiC

Exodus 20:3 - Thou shalt have no other gods before me
Romans 8:35 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?