View Single Post
(#1426)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting

The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 03-28-2014, 12:44 AM

<facedesk>.
That is the point.
I do not hate Jesus
I believe he was not the son of a God I don't believe in
I have nothing more to say to you.
Bye!

*Footnote: Also, Jesus was meant to respect people's choices. All-loving and all-kind. Loving the enthusiasm (AKA cold hostility) that his minions are displaying nowadays!

Remember: If you ban me from the forums then I win. You are scared. Even now, the only replies have been whining and putting me down sarcastically. Please try to make this interesting, will you?