View Single Post
(#83)
Old
Unsaved trash, atheistic pinhead

loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.loco73 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Holocaust, a part of God's divine plan - 05-06-2012, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah Sole View Post
The Bible is full of prophesies, an example is where Jesus foretells the destruction of Jerusalem, the diaspora and the treatment of the Jews up until 1947:

YIC

Many of these prophecies were 'backdated'. I also did that recently. In 2007, I wrote: "The situation in Iraq will first become worse, before it will become better."
So, what did I do? First, I just gave any kind of all-day sentence, just stating nothing really clear. Second, I did't add the year 2007. I just claimed, I had written that in 1999 (!) and I welcomed all my worshippers, who thought me to be the No. 1 prophet....
See, how easy the trick is?

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.