View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Glory to God for His Blessings - 12-11-2014, 11:06 PM

Oy, how remiss am I not to explain such things! You see, their dear little son was born prematurely. It was quite shocking to Malachi, too, when his bride announced that it was time to go to the hospital. He quickly did the math (he is so good with numbers) and she was certainly premature. As the Lord would have it, though, the child weighed a whopping 8 pounds, 10 ounces and has the brightest blonde hair; I believe Malachi described it as being the same color as their postman's.

So, all worked out in the end! The baby was fine, everyone is happy and healthy. I do think you are a very special person for being concerned and I am grateful beyond measure. It is like my grandfather used to say, when ice cream is offered, even if you aren't hungry, take it!

Cordially,
Morton