View Single Post
(#871)
Old
Unsaved Trash, loud-mouthed feminazi
Under Investigation

JenniferRyan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-09-2012, 06:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
"I assure you" would indicate otherwise. The use of a personal pronoun signals intent.
Not really. It shows that I know the people in my area quite well. But I know how you "Christians" like to interpret things. You try to twist things because you are all nasty little manipulators who force your ridiculous beliefs down other people's throats. I'm done with all of this stupid crap. You're all dumb and going to hell. I will laugh at all of you when I'm dead and in heaven. Why? Because I'll know I lived my life well, loved ALL people, and didn't treat people the way you all seem too. Good day to all of you and maybe someday you will all realize just how wrong you were. I will pray for all of you!

YiAWPBD,
Jenn

John 13:34-35
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”