View Single Post
(#1872)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

SummerVision is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SummerVision is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.SummerVision is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 08-07-2014, 12:07 AM

This goes out to all the people who think "Valve is the devil and we all need to be purified just because we saw the name, let alone talking in public about it".

First off, tell me exactly how Valve is the devil incarnate. If you can provide a compelling argument, I will happily agree. But to just bash not only people, but an entire community? Excuse me, but isn't that against your divine rules?

Second, half of you dimwits can't even use proper english or spell correctly.

Third, the game is a running joke of sorts. The "demonic" soldier is supposed to portray (get ready for this) the stereotypical AMERICAN. Guess why? BECAUSE HE OVERACTS TO EVERYTHING. JUST LIKE A CERTAIN WEBSITE/USER. And it has been proven that most, if not all, of the characters in-game are mentally unstable. So good job, you just bashed a bunch of mentally handicapped people. Do you feel happy yet? Not only that, but all of them are orphans. So you just made fun of mentally retarded orphans. Good job.

Please, do your best to respond to me.

That is, if I can tell what you're trying to say because almost nobody can spell.

Oh, and that's not all. That's just all I can remember right now. I will post more later.