X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Drone Helicopters Allowed if You Put a Jesus Cross on Them

My neighbor has a drone helicopter. I know the devil made it and he uses it implicitly to view the white woman from above. I know it is wrong, however I feel that if I purchased a tool of the devil and made it into a tool of the lord, that I may be excluded from the penalty of wrongdoings.

Re: Are Drone Helicopters Allowed if You Put a Jesus Cross on Them

Your neighbor is obviously using his drone toy for nefarious purposes and that is wrong. However, if you use your drone toy for a righteous purpose, and are doing something for The Lord, then you are OK.

Who are you interested in spying on, if I might ask?
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by sinnersbedamned View Post
      My neighbor has a drone helicopter. I know the devil made it and he uses it implicitly to view the white woman from above. I know it is wrong, however I feel that if I purchased a tool of the devil and made it into a tool of the lord, that I may be excluded from the penalty of wrongdoings.
      All coloreds are in cahoots with each other, and you know it boy. One lies and the other swears to it.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by sinnersbedamned View Post

They are still after the White women. All Negroes want is some Courvoisier, loose shoes, a White woman and a warm place to go to the bathroom. Most would like some nice rims, too.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
        X