View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Location: In a Home for the Terminally Bewildered overlooking France from the coast of Kent, England
papparat is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.papparat is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.papparat is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Jesus was among the wealthiest 5 percent! - 07-04-2008, 08:42 PM

Dear Master Bathfire,

You err on several counts.

Cromwell had warts, sure marks of the Devil

What is a Faucet? It is not known to me, do you perhaps mean a Tap ? Middle English, from Old French fausset, cask stopper, from fausser, to break in,

Why use the language of Nobility, as in Lord in a Republic ?

Mayflower: When going West it went to our Colonies beyond the Sea therefore not the Land of the Free.

The dialects of the Americas are varied in origin, if you take away the corrupt language of the Italians, Germans, Swedes & ye God the French, you will find the root is that of the West Country of England in particular Cornwall (a former Kingdom) & Devon.

There is no language called British

God, sirrah, is an Englishman. It was Englishmen who sailed the Mayflower.

What wrath did King George suffer. I think you may refer to an American Revolution, piffle sirrah, 'twas merely another of our Civil Wars, with a few foreigners thrown in, notably the heinous French

Bush will soon retire to be a Tax Burden for the rest of his days. McCain is very suspect, surely Mc is a heathen indication of his forebears from the Wild Irish , who are beyond the pale & Cain Gen. 4:
  1. [15] And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.
  2. [16] And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden

1John.3

1. [12] Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
Jude.1

[1] Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.

A Son Of CAIN Beware Brothers & Sisters, Beware

Christ was well schooled & spoke Latin:

Luke.20

1. [22] Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no?
  2. [24] Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's.
  3. [25] And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's.
When looking at a Coin

1Tim.6

1. [13] I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
They would have conversed in Latin, Pilate could not speak the Native Language of Christ

He is taking an Interest, the Floods in IWOA, The Fires In California.

America is being visited by plagues.

Repent afore it is too late, there is still time, I will assist with my prayers for your blighted land