View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Unsaved trash, Hellbound witch slut

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler

Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Miss Cassandra is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: are cadbury creme eggs sinfull? - 03-25-2011, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Pink! View Post
have you ever heard of cadbury creme eggs??? I absolutely love them! theyre soft, and delicious, really yummy. I have them every year.

but the other day my pastor was talking about Easter being about jesus (and i know that (i love u JESUS!!!) but I hadnt thought about it) so I realized that maybe eating the eggs isnt worshipping Jesus??

But i rly lyk them... ._.

so what do i do? i tried reading the bible but i m lost and cant decide.
I advise you to just go ahead and eat those eggs. Did you know that eating eggs at Easter (originally Eostre, the name of the Spring Goddess) is a way of celebrating the start of spring, and the bloom of life on earth? The tradition originated with us pagans, and the egg is considered a symbol of the yearly rebirth of Gaia, the Earth Goddess.

Have you ever thought of becoming a wiccan?
Our religion is much less repressive than Christianity, because we don't listen to some Holy Book, but to the Voices of the Wind, which are always open to free interpretation. A favorite quote of mine is one a Native American woman once told the famous herbalist Carol McGrath:

Quote:
If you take [a copy of] the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain, soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone. Our bible IS the wind and the rain.

An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!