Mr. Hutchins post:
    Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
    Who is that, your daddy?
    My reply:
    Originally posted by arthur frayn View Post
    Actually, from your pic, he looks more like your daddy
    PM from Zechariah Smyth:

Dear arthur frayn,

You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forum.

Reason: Being mean to Mr. Hutchins
    -------
    Please try to be a little more pleasant, hmm?
    -------

Mr Hutchins didnt seem to have a problem with reply.
    Apò toû hēlíou metástēthi

Comment

Re: What's your desktop background?

Originally posted by arthur frayn View Post
      My first post here:

Mr. Hutchins post:

My reply:

PM from Zechariah Smyth:

Dear arthur frayn,

You have received an infraction at The Landover Baptist Church Forum.

Reason: Being mean to Mr. Hutchins
      -------
      Please try to be a little more pleasant, hmm?
      -------

Mr Hutchins didnt seem to have a problem with reply.
      You seem a very angry young man. Perhaps if you accepted Christ into your life as Saviour you may feel less rage towards your fellow man?

Mark 12:30 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Jeb, be careful : http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=32383
        Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

I am really liking this one today.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

I like to switch things up. I'm using this splendid pic this week.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

So, is it wrong to use a mac, or not? Jeb is using one, so maybe it's okay. (Please don't get mad, I mean no disrespect, I'm just confused.)

Comment

Originally posted by curious1 View Post
                So, is it wrong to use a mac, or not? Jeb is using one, so maybe it's okay. (Please don't get mad, I mean no disrespect, I'm just confused.)
                Since Jesus killed Steve Jobs they have become a little safer. But you still have to be very careful with them.

The most important thing is to only use your computer to serve God.
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by curious1 View Post
                  Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself.

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Mine is just the normal windows 7 background. I used to have a slide show of Sport Cars though.
                    None

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Creation View Post
                      Mine is just the normal windows 7 background. I used to have a slide show of Sport Cars though.
                      Like this?

Or this?

Or maybe this?

This one isn't much of a "sports car," but it sure does pack a powerful message for the suburban family on the go, in everything glorifying the LORD!

I love the colors and the animals representing Noah's Ark on this wonderful car!

I think any one of these would make a great background for the serious Christian!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                        Like this?

Or this?

Or maybe this?

This one isn't much of a "sports car," but it sure does pack a powerful message for the suburban family on the go, in everything glorifying the LORD!

I love the colors and the animals representing Noah's Ark on this wonderful car!

I think any one of these would make a great background for the serious Christian!

I didn't know cars like this existed. I am going out to paint my car like that right now!
                        None

Comment

Right now, we have this one!

Click image for larger version

Name:	nike.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	1918998

Keeps me focused
                          1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
                          sigpic

Comment

Jeb did I see some, "Research" of yours maybe you should minimise some tabs before you post a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
                              1. I only use it for muslim shooting simulators
                              2. Steam helps destroy the videogame industry, it sells games so cheap it's all got to be below profit, so they're literally undercutting themselves. Now, normally I assume businesses know what they're doing, but Valve Software is run on anarchist principals - they have no management.
                              Imagine a company where everyone is equal and managers don't exist. A place where employees sit where they want, choose what to work on and decide each other's pay. Then, once a year, everyone goes on holiday together.

No doubt traffic is always blocked in their hallways and the drum circles don't let anyone sleep. If Valve Software is going to help the videogame industry self-destruct, why shouldn't I help them?
                              The average game (except for smaller independent games) seems to be 40-60 dollars. They're not going out of business with many of their prices , and the number of sales, so you're actually helping them ,not destroying them.

Comment

Can you name me some of these simulators?

Comment

Working...
                                X