Thread: The Open Closet
View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash, rabid godmocking pervert
Under Investigation

Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Mad Boy Matthew is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The Open Closet - 10-16-2014, 01:02 AM

Reading all of this, I can really see how loving and accepting christians really are. I encourage you all to look back at what you have recently posted and ask yourself, is this really what Jesus would want? If you say yes, this is what Jesus wants, then I ask you, why the piffle would you want to worship such a hateful being...