X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bible and canabis

Originally posted by Crabman View Post
    I love pot. It is the best thing ever created anywhere ever. Of all the weeds in the world, it has to be the best one. Does anyone here use marijuana? What about you, Brother_Percy, or you John Bois Ward?

We are not the least bit interested in hearing about the various ways in which you wallow in sin. Your information has been passed along to the DOF, so expect a knock on your door when you least expect it.

True Christians(tm) do not pollute their bodies with illegal narcotics.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

DOF?

Comment

The Bible clearly denounces Marijuana:

Proverbs 23:21, "For the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and drowsiness will clothe a man with rags."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 , "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."

A drunkard is the same as a reefer maniac.
        Matthew:
        5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
        5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
        10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
        10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

BTW, what is mooncheese? These slacker reefer addicts are always saying they have the mooncheese? Is it some kind of lung fungus?
          Matthew:
          5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
          5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
          10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
          10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
            The Bible clearly denounces Marijuana:

Proverbs 23:21, "For the drunkard and the glutton will come to poverty, and drowsiness will clothe a man with rags."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 , "Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God."

A drunkard is the same as a reefer maniac.
            Where have you ever learned that drunkard = marijuana user? That's a dumb thing to say. You're dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Duechon Mandick View Post
              Where have you ever learned that drunkard = marijuana user? That's a dumb thing to say. You're dumb.

I'm not dumb, I don't sit around smoking "reefers" and feeling "groovy". I read the Bible!

What is different from the reefer addict and the drunkard? How many "drunk" goths go on killing sprees in schools? How many devil weed goths go on killing sprees?

Drunkards and dope fiends are one in the same. They try to blot out God from their evil black hearts with intoxicants!!!
              Matthew:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Koty.Thompson View Post
                Finally, Brother_Percy, this is about cannabis (marijuana) use, not cannibalism (eating people).
                I apologise, son. I must have read the title of this thread wrongly. I won't make the same mistake twice, because this is a VERY serious subject. And from what I have read, you openly admit to being a marijuaua user, so how can we believe a single word you say? You are probably high on drugs as you write this trash. Out robbing other people's homes to get your next 'fix'. Sharing dirty syringes with your loser druggy friends, sleeping in gutters and beside trash cans, with a filthy AIDS needle hanging out your arm.

That is no life, and if you think you've hit rock bottom now, just wait till the drug gets a real hold of you. Do you ever lash out at random strangers in the street? Think that is normal behaviour? Because that's the drug talking. That's what marijuaua does. Makes kids turn from decent respectable upstanding members of society, into psychopathic lunatics. Violent monsters who want to kill all their loved ones.

Just look a Luke Mitchell, he thought marijuana was just as harmless as alcohol. So he smoked it morning noon and night. Pretty soon he was dragging his 13 year old girlfriend into the woods, and gutting her to the music of Marlyn Manson. You think that's normal? Because I've got news for you - It's NOT!

Marijuana KILLS! Now that's a FACT!

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                  BTW, what is mooncheese? These slacker reefer addicts are always saying they have the mooncheese? Is it some kind of lung fungus?
                  Every hippie I ever met had it. Maybe it's that black layer that gets caked on to bare feet if they're never washed.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

I totally agree with Koty.Thompson and Duechon Mandick. Also, please show a case study where the marijuana user is forced (by addiction) to get his/her next "fix." The only reason marijuana is illegal now is because Mr. Anslinger (anti-marihuana lobbyist of 1937) stated that marijuana leads to the use of heroine and opiates when it, in fact, does not. There was one botched study that showed this trend, but it was botched by previous heroine/opiate use (before the marijuana).

Comment

Originally posted by Random Man View Post
                      I totally agree with Koty.Thompson and Duechon Mandick. Also, please show a case study where the marijuana user is forced (by addiction) to get his/her next "fix." The only reason marijuana is illegal now is because Mr. Anslinger (anti-marihuana lobbyist of 1937) stated that marijuana leads to the use of heroine and opiates when it, in fact, does not. There was one botched study that showed this trend, but it was botched by previous heroine/opiate use (before the marijuana).
                      You're an idiot hippie the bible says all over the place that using marijuana and cocaine will make you go to Hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Koty.Thompson View Post
                        Actually I think that marijuana is not that bad. If God created it along with other plants, then why shouldn't we use it? In this instance, I am talking about the medical benefits of THC within the plant.
                        Kotex, those benefits are available in prescription form. It's called Maranol. There is no need to smoke dope and risk God's Wrath in the form of emphesyma and lung cancer in order to quell nausea.

I also think that it is okay to be used recreationally.
                        Here we have the real motivation behind the medical marijuana movement. Thank you for demonstrating it once again, Kotex.
                        Originally posted by patriot4christ View Post
                        You're an idiot hippie the bible says all over the place that using marijuana and cocaine will make you go to Hell.
                        Please don't lie about what the Bible says. Scripture, or it didn't happen.
                        www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                        Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                        Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

To reply to the original poster without giving myself a blinding migraine by reading all the silly posts these dopeheads keep sending, I will answer in the way that is only right...with Scripture.

Genesis 1 (AV1611 King James Bible)
                          29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

Now I will tell you that Mary Jane is not an herb, it's not a tree, and it's not a fruit, nor is it meant to be ingested "for meat." If it's not any of those things, what is it?

It's what they call it when they are so dope-addled they look like retards...Mary Jane is a weed! It's so noxious even God doesn't mention it in the Bible. So to take it into your body is as mortal a sin as for a man to take another man into his body!

It's against nature!

In Christ,
                          Warren

Comment

Amen, Doctor!
                            Here are a few excerpts from THIS article talking about the cancer risk.
                            According to the study, the more times per day a person smokes marijuana, the greater the risk of head and neck cancers. People who use marijuana habitually for many years increase their risk of head and neck cancers substantially. "If you smoke a little, your risk increases a little," Dr. Zhang said. "If you smoke a lot, your risk increases a lot." The average user in this study had two to three times the risk of non-users.
                            The results of the study are particularly important now, as people who became habitual marijuana smokers in the 1960s are reaching older ages. "Because head and neck cancers – cancers of the mouth, tongue, larynx, and pharynx – take many years to develop, people who smoked large amounts of marijuana in the 1960s may just now be developing head and neck cancers," Dr. Zhang said.
                            Here is another article describing more 'benefits" of smoking reefer.
                            Luke 5:31
                            And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              Next they'll tell us that God doesn't really condemn sodomy and witchcraft in the Holy Bible.
                              Pastor i have a problem, the other night i was ripping bongage to the dome and i passed out and in my waking vision i saw god and he whispered to me "son please spread the word that pot is my creation and i bestoh it upon you and my people" does that mean its ok to smoke? because i was going to quit and beg forgiveness from the holy one.
                              Please give me guidance, do i tell my parents that the lord has spoken to me and given me permission so they will stop beating me when they smell the foul air or keep this secret and cry myself at sleep at night for lying to my parents? Please this could be a huge turning point in my life

Comment

"sir" i am not here to argue simply to say that cannibus a.k.a. marijuana is...infact a plant and herb (Any green, leafy plant, or parts thereof, used to flavour or season food; Plant whose roots, leaves or seeds, etc are used in medicine)... and yes whether your simple and one sided mind thinks it does have medicinal qualities and purposes or not, its fact that it does.
                                And in proving that it is infact a plant and herb you can ask your god what he says about it.
                                Infact Id like to take this time to speak to people that take this seriously and arent on here just because they saw sick ideals and felt the need to respond like I did. Il more than likely never look at this site again and im not here to descredit or disrespect religion in anyway but its judgemental and single minded people like yourself's that despite the good you think your doing just spread more and more hate through an already damaged world and stop if from progressing... I mean what do you think your even doing, its comforting to know that these sick ideals are dying off fast and soon will be extinct but I pray that this god is as compassionate as you preach to those who belong because i have a crazy gut feeling that the majority of you will be rotting deep........deep in the depths of hell for your sad hate filled lives.
                                Let it be known that I dont give a damn what any of you have to say about this nor do I expect you to care or even read this but you people on here like to exercise the right to freedom of speech so I thought id exercise mine.
                                May god have mercy on you.

Comment

Working...
                                X