View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Jimmyzl1 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Attention Men: Do NOT get a prostate exam! - 02-27-2013, 12:41 PM

As a person who works in healthcare I couldn't emphasize how incorrect and frankly, hyper-religious view of this is. And I do believe in Christ, however your view of a very reliable and quick screening for a serious problem is so atrociously wrong I can't honestly believe it.
First, getting your prostate checked is not a homosexual act, the doctor is getting no sexual satisfaction from this, and neither is the participant. That's like calling a man who was raped in prison a homosexual.
If there is an abnormality detected they then perform a PSA test which can help confirm the diagnosis of prostate cancer.
Second, if you've never seen a man urinate blood, as I have, you might change your view on getting this quick test done yourself.
Do you honestly believe Benny Hinn (who has been proven to be a false healer multiple times over) doesn't get his prostate checked this way you are truly in a delusional mindset.
What's truly sad about this isn't your insane views, but your complete and total blind ignorance to this. And to say that bad things happen to sinners for their sin, please explain to me exactly what happened to Job then?