View Single Post
(#1678)
Old
Unsaved Trash, inbred mormon

Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 06-17-2014, 07:30 PM

What, was god afraid of something?

I do wonder, however, if it's actually possible to over-think something like this? I mean, Christianity is one of the largest religions on Earth, it has influence much of the Western civilization in various aspects of life. Logic dictates, that something so influential should be ripped apart again and again in our desire to understand it.

It is this desire to know and the need for answers that has resulted in religion giving way to logical thinking and science.

However, I am getting sidetracked. It's just that any sort of knowledge fascinates me. And even if that knowledge comes from ancient legends, I can't help but daydream a little about what kind of knowledge was hidden in the tree of knowledge for god to banish us from Eden just because Adam took a single bite.