View Single Post
(#114)
Old
Unsaved trash

TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TekcubEht is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 12-27-2013, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Friend, the LORD created the entire mindbogglingly complex universe in just six days (Genesis 1:1-31). Simple is His middle name!

No, silly. It basically says to read the Scriptures in faith. I would suggest you start reading the Holy Bible, all of it. We know that "faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God" (Romans 10:17). So to be safe, perhaps you should read the Holy Bible out loud so you can also hear it. Then you will have faith, and then Scripture will make sense!
Why not one second?

I am reading from it, but they just don't seem to promote Love as much as hatred towards fellow people. I was reminded of this one right on this forum:
Luke 14:26
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

The Book of Job also says your wives and children do not matter, because God gave them to you. But if you were one of those wives, being told that you can easily be replaced is kind of harsh. God also did not take the woman and give it to the man, the woman gave herself to that man, or other people gave her to that man.