View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy Messicant

BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.BrownEyeKisser is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian's Guide To Detecting Demonic Music - 12-31-2013, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
Does it glorify God, or does it glorify sin? After you have done as Pastor Zeke instructed and posted your introduction, carefully read the lyrics you posted and tell me if you don't see Satan's influence in every line?

Quote:
So Baby, Be Mine (Baby You Gotta Be Mine)
And Girl I'll Give You All I Got To Give
So Baby, Be My Girl (All The Time)
You're Everything This World Could Be
The Reason That I Live
This one is a romantic song, exactly where is Satan?

Quote:
I have a better idea.

Quote:
Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
Ok, show me the "higher powers", and I'll believe you, what do you think?