View Single Post
(#73)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Holocaust, a part of God's divine plan - 04-17-2012, 12:16 PM

What I don't understand is this:

The Reverand Rodimer is quite right. Obviously it was God's plan because otherwise it wouldn't have happened, thats pretty much obvious. And I think we can all see why God would have wanted a load of commies, joos, gyppos, nigras and homers to die.

What I simply can't understand is why God's plan included the joos banging on about it for so long. Even now, seventy years later, they're still harping on. Get over it. I know God moves in mysterious ways but I just don't see why He has made the joos so damned tiresome about this whole thing.

After all, you don't see True Christians constantly going on about things that happened ages ago and trying to bring them up in every conversation do you?