Thread: Fabric Question
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Fabric Question - 02-13-2014, 05:50 PM

I see that there is some "agreement" about using burlap for punishment or during the unclean times. I find that suggestion to be an appealing one and an appropriate reminder of my status as a woman, but I do have one question, though. I know that burlap is used for sacks, so is it the same as, or at least similar to, sackcloth? I don't want to accidentally get the two of them confused if they are indeed different.

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5