View Single Post
(#104)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Location: Surrounded By Baby Killers With A License To Kill. Jeremiah 1:5
Nikki Fia is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Nikki Fia is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Favorite Bible Verse - 01-06-2013, 11:08 PM

My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 1:5, and Exodus 20:13. It really just touches my heart when I know that at least Jesus understands killing babies is wrong. Abortion makes me so sad. I cry a lot about abortion. All those unborn babies that get sent to hell just because their mother was a whore.

I also like Leviticus 18:22, because whenever I see a homer wearing there "LGBT" shirts, and rainbows I always want to say something to them, but then remember I need to be polite, but then I remember oh hey God hates Fags, and its my job to tell them that so they can go to heaven! This verse has helped me convert a homer once. A girl at my school was a lesbian, and I gave her a Bible, and told her about how she is going to hell if she doesn't change. She is now straight .

I also like Isaiah 45:7, because it shows me what God is capable of. It reminds me God is not a merciful fluffy bunny like the blasphemous false Christians claim he is, but we are supposed to be God-Fearing humans! I like this verse also, because I like to see people saying the devil will torture them in hell when in reality it really is God!

I have a lot of favorite Bible verses, but my number 1 favorite of all times is Ephesians 5:22-24. Ephesians 5:22-24 shows me that I am a woman, and I submit to my husband, and I am his property, and must do anything he says. I remind myself of this verse when my husband is yelling at me, or he is beating me as Proverbs 23:13-14 demands. I love all the verses in the Bible, but these are my favorite!