View Single Post
(#1863)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile obese demon

Cathlick Messicant

PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 07-10-2014, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 View Post
hi all

first i must say thank you all for this board so i can keep my son away from nasty stuff the devil puts on this earth

as grateful as i am i am here to tell you all to ban team fortress 2 (abbreviated as TF2) for the following reasons

i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

first off this is their artwork they use to advertise to the MASSES

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

there is also blantent homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

i was wondering why my son was getting into fights and after i saw this i banned him from ever seeing his friends

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

-baseballmom67
I am afraid you cant detect the OBVIOUS humoristic tone of the franchise. This game was in development for 9 YEARS. ValVe is very polite when it comes to gaming. The comic where the soldier appears to be gay was an obvious joke and totally not the point of the game at all. Each class represents a country with 2 classes representing USA the scout from NY and Soldier for an american overgeneralization. The Medic class is the closest representation of God you could find in any videogame; MvM gameplay with the Medic is awesome. Also, kids dont see graphics nor little details. The point of videogames is GAMEPLAY. Which is how much the player enjoys playing. Everything you see as offensive is clever marketing for people who can take jokes and laugh about themselves for a while. TF2 is a masterpiece of videogame. You should try this videogame for PC I found it to be amazing. http://download.cnet.com/The-You-Tes...-10907896.html

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.