View Single Post
(#4139)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Minecraft: Makes children sex slaves and destroys our economy! - 01-28-2014, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekid22 View Post
why cant we debate, and talk about the thing you believe to be evil? closed minds are how wars and genocide happen, be willing to hear someone point of view before judging. and don't be so full of hate name calling people and villainizing people that don't agree with you. i would like to have a good debate about many the things i've seen on here but i will probably be deleted and banned because i said something against you.
Well, you might get an infraction because:

a) you didn't make your presentation in the appropriate section with the correct elements
b) you have posted elsewhere (and newcomers should only post in the introduction section)
c) you mistake this GODly forum with a debate forum (here you can discuss ONLY insofar as you can sustain your point of view with the bible.

But no, we seldom ban for so little.

Now go and make a presentation

PRAISE THE LORD!