View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Ready for the Rapture Heaven Bound

Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.Catherine Moore has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 03-15-2012, 04:19 PM

Hi there,

Making threats against people who are trying to help is a sign of the "socially and emotionally inappropriate behaviour" on Brother Percy's list - and leads to the "physically violent behaviour".

A more useful response would have been "Thank you, Redeemed Papist, for your comments and for pointing out to me the sins of my family. While there's nothing I can do to change them, at least now I'll know to avoid them, hellbound sinners that they are."

I'm not sure if you're going to be too retarded to understand this but I sincerly hope not.

I hope this has helped.

Have a nice day,

YIC

Catherine