View Single Post
(#3508)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Eurotrash

BadMutha is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 12-28-2013, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
As this is a Christian forum, Jesus/ God/ the Bible are always on topic.
Fair enough.

Quote:
Try to avoid attending church? Do I detect an internal struggle?
Yes I do have an internal struggle. But it lies not with do I or don't I believe in God. It lies in should I or shouldn't I honour the part of my family that attends church and go with them. Even though it's against all my beliefs. I'm as steadfast about my nonbelief as you are about your belief. But that doesn't mean I would ever ask you NOT to attend. I'm a strong believer in free choice.

Quote:
You could be waiting a long time if you're expecting God to reveal Himself to you. Why won't you seek Him?
First of all, I'm not expecting Him to reveal himself to me. I'll let Him choose for Himself. As I said, I'm a strong believer in free choice. Who am I to tell god who to hang out with. Second, I feel the burden of proof lies with God, not with me. I live right by other people, not in the name of the Lord, but in the name of basic human morals.

Quote:
That's a bastardized version of the passage. I take it you've never actually read the Bible?
No I haven't. Only parts here and there. And I actually didn't know it was a bastardized version of the passage. So thanks for that info. I saw the real passage in the automatic link generator in my own post. Pretty cool! Anyway the Bible is way to hard to read. Too many cryptic words, even in my own language. They should make it an easier read. Or at least when you buy it, it should come with a complimentary foreign dictionary.

Quote:
You might accuse us of bearing false witness, but the Bible tells us that if two people say something is true, then it is.
See I have a hard time with this. I alone right now, but I could go out on the street and find a guy in two seconds, that would agree that what I've written is true. Then we're at status quo or what? Or is everything just true then?

I have a few questions for you. I haven't heard about the Landover Baptist Church before. How does it differ from "regular" Christianity?

If Brother Cranky is loved eternally by God, why is he so cranky? He should be Brother Happy or Brother Joyfull or even Brother Love. Love is much closer to God than crankyness.

This space reserved for posting KJV Scripture only -- Admin