View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Kane_06 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: "But I'm Too NICE To Go To Hell!" - 08-21-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Friend,

Your reply makes no sense. I mean how can there not be a reason to believe, you desire to burn in Hell for all eternity?
That is YOUR belief, there are millions of different beliefs in this world. Every person with a different belief, believes as faithfully in their belief as you beleive in yours. They believe, hard as iron, that they know the true God and what God expects of them. They believe hard as anything worldly that THEY possess the true knowledge of God and which religion is the true religion. Many are born in this religion, all their lives they are brought up NEVER EVER IN ANY WAY to question or even think twice about the belief their entire surroundings believe in. THEY KNOW they are right and all OTHER RELIGIOUS BELIEFS are false. THEY KNOW THEY WILL BE SAVED while all others will burn in hell. There are millions of different relgious beliefs in this planet, as every main religion possesses endless branches teaching teachings based on it, but that stray from the central belief.

"Know why you claim my God does not exist, and you will know why I claim yours does not" - anonymous

Why would God punish all on the planet, but a handfull of his creations, simply because THEY "KNEW" what "HE WANTED FROM THEM". How can you even ever know YOU are following the right path? Please think of it before trying to use the scare tactic on people.