X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "But I'm Too NICE To Go To Hell!"

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    Religion is not based on hope, it's based on FAITH.
    Amen!!!
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Shout Glory!!
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Oh well, guess the rest of my heathen family is going to hell!

Praise Jesus1
        To all Heathens who come here to abuse us asking why you should be Christian in your deluded ignorance:

John 3 16:For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Pagan View Post
          You are just going to give up on them like that? You may as well rent a limousine and deliver them straight to Satan himself with that attitude.

Praise Jesus1
          Try a little more of that and get your family to try it too...it may work wonders.

Comment

Originally posted by humble servant View Post
            You are just going to give up on them like that? You may as well rent a limousine and deliver them straight to Satan himself with that attitude.
            Well said.
            5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
            To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
            James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Sorry to all those "nice" guys out there, but no nice in the world will stop my Godly fist.

Comment

Praise Jesus1
                What? Are you saying that there is a Jesus2 as well?
                Deuteronomy 2:7
                For the LORD thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the LORD thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

Comment

Kindness, or niceness, is a subjective trait that differs from person to person, and is unreliable at best. One person might think it's nice to have someone rub their feet - whereas another might recoil in shock, and beat him with her purse until his eye is black, and the surrounding people laugh and mock me as I flee from the damnable public transit and retreat to my local public restroom; seeking sanctuary from the heckling masses.

By the axiom of Christian Reason, neither kindness, nor niceness have any direct correlation with BEING GOOD by GOD(the definitive AUTHOR of our MORALITY). Fortunately, the 1611 King James Bible teaches us a concrete foundation for what it means to BE GOOD.

1 Chronicles 22:13
                  "Then you will have success if you are careful to observe the decrees and laws that the LORD gave Moses for Israel. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged."

There is no kindness, empathy, or understanding - ONLY GOOD & EVIL, as defined by GOD.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kindness - is sort of an interpretive thing.

For example, some think it is mean to punch a queer. I see it as an act of love. If I did not care, if I did not want to see the Homer repent and go to Heaven, then I would not intervene. Would not ignoring the Homer actually be the unkind gesture?

Switching my wife for not following instructions could save her life one day. Is it mean to want to save her life?

Paying minimum wage is not mean. It teaches people how to manage their money. If they learn the lesson well, they can amass a fortune. Is it mean to want to help others become well off?

Does the mother who ensures her child has a full lunch box love her child? No, she does it to make the less fortunate feel bad that not only have they little to eat but it reinforces the notion that their mother hates them.

Does the father that likes to hang out with his daughter, playing 'tea party', love her? Of course not, he is a pedophile on the brink of committing a felony.

So do not jump to conclusions. Most things you see that on the surface look terrible are in reality, acts of love.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                      Religion is not based on hope, it's based on FAITH.
                      I can only say amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                        Kindness - is sort of an interpretive thing.

For example, some think it is mean to punch a queer. I see it as an act of love. If I did not care, if I did not want to see the Homer repent and go to Heaven, then I would not intervene. Would not ignoring the Homer actually be the unkind gesture?

Switching my wife for not following instructions could save her life one day. Is it mean to want to save her life?

Paying minimum wage is not mean. It teaches people how to manage their money. If they learn the lesson well, they can amass a fortune. Is it mean to want to help others become well off?

Does the mother who ensures her child has a full lunch box love her child? No, she does it to make the less fortunate feel bad that not only have they little to eat but it reinforces the notion that their mother hates them.

Does the father that likes to hang out with his daughter, playing 'tea party', love her? Of course not, he is a pedophile on the brink of committing a felony.

So do not jump to conclusions. Most things you see that on the surface look terrible are in reality, acts of love.
                        I can't say much but amen.

Comment

Originally posted by proteastantguy View Post
                          I can only say amen to that.
                          Originally posted by proteastantguy View Post
                          I can't say much but amen.
                          No, you're right, it seems like "amen" is about the only thing you can say. Not a bad choice of word, but what about giving few more words a try?

sigpic
                          Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."

Comment

Shout GLORY!!!
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Comment

I'd like to bring attention to an old thread made by Pastor Billy-Reuben. Game Theory: Which Faith Gives the Best Payout?
                              .Christianity is TrueAtheism is TrueJudaism is TrueIslam is TrueHinduism is TrueBuddhism is TrueWicca is True
                              Christian, good personHeaven (+∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Heaven, 2nd Class (+∞/2)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                              Christian, bad personHeaven (+∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                              Atheist, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                              Atheist, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                              Jew, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Heaven, 2nd Class (+∞/2)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                              Jew, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                              Muslim, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Heaven (+∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                              Muslim, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                              Hindu, perfect personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Moksha (+∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                              Hindu, goodHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated way up (+10)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                              Hindu, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated way down (-10)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)
                              Buddhist, perfect personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Nirvana (+∞)Summerland (+∞)
                              Buddhist, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated way up (+10)Summerland (+∞)
                              Buddhist, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated way down (-10)Reincarnated down (-1)
                              Wiccan, good personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Heaven (+∞)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated up (+1)Reincarnated up (+1)Summerland (+∞)
                              Wiccan, bad personHell (-∞)Dead (0)Dead (0)Hell (-∞)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated down (-1)Reincarnated way down (-10)
                              As he eloquently explains, if Christianity were based on "good works" or being a "good person", then what is the point of being a Christian? As you would only need to be a good person in order to be saved.

Just like now, how there is no point in picking any other religion than Christianity now because they're all either partially or completely works based.

Even liberal false Christians are aware of John 3:16, though have they also seen John 3:18? It is pretty simple: Either you believe in Jesus or you're condemned. Clearly the thief who died on the cross next to Jesus did not live a life full of good works, and yet Jesus stated that the thief would join him in Heaven.

I'd like to add something. Using this same logic, we can also determine which section of Christianity to choose.

.Baptists are correctCatholics are correct
                              BaptistHeaven (+∞)Heaven (+∞)
                              CatholicHell (-∞)Heaven (+∞)
                              Since Catholicism is based on whatever words their pope of the day decides to dream up, it is not really a fair comparison. However, even if there were an equal chance of these sections being correct, there would STILL be no point in being a Catholic. Do these Catholics have no sense at all?
                              Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Originally posted by Prayer Warrior View Post
                                I'd like to bring attention to an old thread made by Pastor Billy-Reuben. Game Theory: Which Faith Gives the Best Payout?

As he eloquently explains, if Christianity were based on "good works" or being a "good person", then what is the point of being a Christian? As you would only need to be a good person in order to be saved.

This is a wonderful chart! If I may have permission, I'd like to copy this and pace this up in my classroom so the children can see the value of being Christian. I work in a Christian school, but some children have cousins from different states who dabble in Dark Magic through things like "Harry Potter," "Smurfs," and "Magic: The Gathering."

"The guilt burdened soul cries out for the lashes and nails of justice. Your child cannot yet understand that the Creator has been lashed and nailed in his place. Only the rod of correction can preserve his soul until the day of moral dawning."
                                Michael Pearl

Comment

Working...
                                X