View Single Post
(#896)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged papist scum
Under Investigation

the_Reaper17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the_Reaper17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.the_Reaper17 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth! - 07-28-2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
But then you go on to explain exactly that.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you dear, but if your prayers are not answered, it's not because God is not there. It's because God isn't listening to you. He's righteously angered because you're not 100% obedient, and because of that your prayers really piss Him off (Proverbs 28:9).

Surely obedience unto the LORD is preferable to some dopamine laced experience brought on by stress hormones, adrenaline, and a reaction to a musical melody or words of comfort.

The first will keep you out of Hell. The second will only make you feel better in this life. This life only matters in regard to where you spend your next life (John 3:18).
Well, are you saying everyone has to listen to EVERYTHING God says? I'm sorry, but a scientific case specifically proved that every human being (minus Jesus according the the Bible) has lied at least once in their lifetime, whether it be as a baby, or as an old man/woman. And, if I remember correctly, one of the commandments state that "Thou shall not bare false witness", which therefore means you are committing sin, therefore means you are not 100% obedient. So, wouldn't that mean your prayers will also piss him off, since everyone has lied at least once, also considering I go to penance often? Therefore, you input is invalid.