X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GIANT AIRPLANE FULL OF CHINAMEN DISAPPEARS- Who has done this work?

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
    Apparently there were some Americans:

According to the manifest: - http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/cont...20Manifest.pdf
    passenger 171 - WOOD/PHILIP USA 51
    104 - MENG/NICOLECHD USA 4 (presumably CHD = child)
    213 - ZHANG/YAN USA 2
    Those kids aged 2 & 4 sounds like chinks, but Philip Wood sounds like an American.
    Those Americans were probably homers. Leviticus 20:13. God dont play around when it comes to homers.

Comment

Well the ladies are weighing in now with their theories. Sarah Palin's husband told her that Flight 370 might have just flown on up to Heaven. I personally doubt this, because that would more than double the number of slants allowed past the Pearly gates. God doesn't like 'em.

Billy Graham's daughter pointed out that the upheaval and consternation brought about by the disappearance of this flight is exactly the way it's going to go down once the Rapture happens. The joo-controlled mass media is going to be foaming at the mouth, trying to come up with all manner crazy theories to explain away the sudden disappearance of so many people. They've already turned to witches and psychics for answers.

Leviticus 20:27
      A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

I agree that it is unlikely that these Chinamen were borne up to Heaven. It would be much more likely that the flight was diverted to perdition, but I feel this is also unlikely.

The entire missing party may have opted for illegal immigration and may even now be ensconced in San Francisco.

It is too early to tell for sure.
        God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
          The entire missing party may have opted for illegal immigration and may even now be ensconced in San Francisco.
          If they had enough fuel to get there, then I doubt if anyone would notice a few more ornamentals. But I've just realized that the only people who are still looking for them are the Australians, who are pretty keen on repelling illegal immigrants. So maybe they were heading for Austria?
          2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

God clearly hates chinks anyway. So I guess He just decided enough was enough.

We are surely over thinking this. God wanted those chinks to just vanish, screaming, into Hell. But does the godless heathen press proclaim His miracle? No!

It's multiculturalism gone mad. We're supposed to care about some yellow people getting the final message from God instead of praising His glory and discernment in not downing a Christian plane? Are we now so backward-thinking in this age of internet demons?

Thank you Jesus for keeping good Christians safe and sparing our Pastor Ezekiel on his missions to redeem the far eastern heathen ladyboys while sending a clear sign to the heathen of their impending doom when He returns.

GLORY!
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

With regard to the theory currently gaining traction that these Chinamen have gone to San Francisco to hide out, it should be noted that the pilot of this giant airplane is closely allied with and related to, the Barney Frank of Malaysia, who is currently in prison for his homosexual behavior.

I believe it is possible that this was a giant jet airplane full of homosexuals who have come to California to get married up with one another. I am well aware of the fact that, if in fact this was a giant jet airplane full of homosexuals, secretly going to God forsaken California to get married, the Lord might easily have destroyed the airplane for their affront against Him.

Either way, we may find that it was the homosexuals that have been responsible for this mystery from the beginning.
              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                With regard to the theory currently gaining traction that these Chinamen have gone to San Francisco to hide out, it should be noted that the pilot of this giant airplane is closely allied with and related to, the Barney Frank of Malaysia, who is currently in prison for his homosexual behavior.

I believe it is possible that this was a giant jet airplane full of homosexuals who have come to California to get married up with one another. I am well aware of the fact that, if in fact this was a giant jet airplane full of homosexuals, secretly going to God forsaken California to get married, the Lord might easily have destroyed the airplane for their affront against Him.

Either way, we may find that it was the homosexuals that were responsible for this mystery from the beginning.
                I would not put it against the homersexualists and their lesbean paymasters to be smuggling themselves into America.

The more of the gaywise in this country the more votes for Big Sodomy to be able to dilute the Christian sexuality.

I'm definitely going to be more suspicious about Chinamen from now on: especially if they are in pairs .

YIC
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                  If they had enough fuel to get there, then I doubt if anyone would notice a few more ornamentals. But I've just realized that the only people who are still looking for them are the Australians, who are pretty keen on repelling illegal immigrants. So maybe they were heading for Austria?
                  Australia has a reputation for searching for people in the Southern Ocean, people that should be left to perish - most famously that Joo Brit Tony Bullimore.

Meanwhile, even that lieberal Westboro church has pointed out that while the authorities search for the plane, they have not asked God where the plane is.
                  You may find the plane, you might not. This should remind you, though, that your power is small, and this creation of God’s is great. He created this magnificent earth with all its nooks and crannies, and He knows right where the plane is. Whether He chooses to enlighten you about it is up to Him.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewer View Post
                    God did it. God hates China.
                    In all the coverage, I've not seen the explaination that makes the most sense. It's that God simply chose an inexcessible spot so the plane would not be found and pushed in there.

He had His reasons, the Chinese no doubt. If the world could just accept this explanation, we would save all the money being spent pointlessly looking for something God made sure we would not find.
                    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                      In all the coverage, I've not seen the explaination that makes the most sense. It's that God simply chose an inexcessible spot so the plane would not be found and pushed in there.

He had His reasons, the Chinese no doubt. If the world could just accept this explanation, we would save all the money being spent pointlessly looking for something God made sure we would not find.
                      They're all heathens or unbelievers so it's small wonder God killed them.

The slants should sit up and take notice but I doubt they even have a word for righteous retribution!
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

I saw a report today that stated the pilot and two of the crew were atheists and gays (Not that there's any difference, because you can't be one without the other).

I wept with holy joy when I saw this and knew The LORD was speaking to me directly through the report. I too was once a rancid gay atheist and God did this to illustrate his power to me.

Thank you LORD for sending me this beautiful message.

Comment

Working...
                        X