View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, some kind of fag

Full of it Caution - Poster is Crazy Kangi UFO Demonized

Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Adam Fag is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 01-23-2012, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
For a Godmocking atheist, you seem to know a lot about the Holy Word of God.
Oh, I've just read bits of it. I'd heard that it had stuff to do with stars and life in space or from far off worlds, that sort of thing, and hoped I'd find out what you thought those bits meant. And I have. "Folds" are not "worlds" as I'd thought but Jews and/or scum.

Well I don't know if "not of this fold" means "not of this world" now. I'd thought of God's "flock" as men and of men from Earth as just one "fold" you see. You think that's wrong and you've told me what you do think.

I hope I don't seem rude.

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.