View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reasons my daughter's period could be late? - 11-09-2017, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
I would welcome cancer. I am old so I really look forward to dying and going to Heaven.
Well I understand that my mom feels that way too but I'm talking about idgits who have years left and reject modern medicine. I'd imagine they'd feel the same way about vaccines too. I think what they're doing is foolish and stupid. God gave us knowledge there is no reason not to use it.