Thread: Sister Rebecca?
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Saved 1 Year True Christian Lady Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Trump of GOD Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A

Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sister Rebecca has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Sister Rebecca? - 05-13-2017, 12:41 AM

Well, most everything has been moved in, with the exception of the antique mirror Pastor Fred gave Tom and I when he married us so very many years ago. It will arrive via white-glove delivery service in the morning. I did tell them to be there well before noon, as the interviews of the negroes is at one. I do want it delivered and set up in my bedroom before they come, lest one of them sets their oily hands on it by mistake. Sakes alive, can you imagine having to clean negra skin oil off polished brass? I've only had to have it done once, but it took that maid HOURS. It just kept streaking and running. It was terrible.I did see Brother Billy Bob this evening. My but he's grown from such an awkward geeky school boy into a fine young True Christian™, hasn't he? But why is he doing the tree trimming himself instead of all those strapping young negroes? I even heard he had some Messicans working for him now. For pay no less! It must just be a favor to you. I think Brother Jenkins just might be sweet on you dear Sister Lamb!
Anyways, I am about to retire for the night, as it is almost 9:00 p.m. Gracious its so late! Sweet dreams my new Sister!
YIC

Jesus is watching you masturbate.

Nunquam concumbo dutch puellus intra clunis.

numquam futuis, puer Batavica ad te asinus praesepe