View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful drunken abo
Under Investigation

INhisIMAGE is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.INhisIMAGE is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.INhisIMAGE is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Negro Music Is Satanic - 11-18-2011, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youth Minister Harry View Post
I've always suspected negro music to be a cacophony of the devil. I'm not talking about the old negroid spirituals where the coloreds jump and jive and jig for Jesus right in the middle of a "sermon" about Zion or some other silliness. I'm talking about the kind of music that inspires perfectly healthy teen boys to lower their trousers to their knees and gather on lawns in the suburbs as if they are in some kind of "freedman's town".

After researching the subject of boy behavior in depth, I have discovered a definitive link between satan and negro music. The link is: GOATS

Firstly, there is no question that goats are satan's mini-mules:

Leviticus 16:21-22
21 And Aaron shall lay both his hands vpon the head of the liue goate, and confesse ouer him all the iniquities of the children of Israel, and all their transgressions in all their sinnes, putting them vpon the head of the goate, and shall send him away by the hand of a fit man into the wildernesse.

22 And the goate shall beare vpon him all their iniquities, vnto a land not inhabited; and he shall let goe the goat in the wildernesse.

Now, when played side by side with a goat bleating in a satanic tongue, rap music is immediately identifiable as the very voice of satan himself!

USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN VIEWING/HEARING THIS EVIDENCE!

Now whats so wrong with wearing your trousers halfway to your knees, its stylish but then again you probably dont have a fashion sense do you. If this fashion was white peoples doing i bet more than anything you wouldnt have a problem with it then and i personally would rather wear my pants half way down than slit my wrists omg did you not know that one but how could you, your only out there to target the blacks right, you know racism. White kids are slitting their wrists, mutilating their bodies because of the Punk music, Heavy metal music, Emo/Goth music which are white music people white music, doing more damage if you just opened your eyes up to reality of what matters most. Stop targeting blacks for nothing that is nothing and making something big out of something little.

Black music aint destroying the world, take a closer look at white music go on i dare you to, so wake up IDIOTS, oh i thoughts Gods people werent idiots btw hmm goes to show whose really Gods people right.

Instruments aint satanic, beats aint satanic, people aint satanic but their intentions and actions are and i guess the lyrics and white music can have the most satanic lyrics of all which has been proved, so whose the goats then?