X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BRING BACK SLAVERY!!!

The issue with Slavery is you get people who are weak willed and not devoted to the lord enough who tend to enter into mixed race relationships there was a terrible issie like this back when I attended school where a nice girl in my class gave in and started to see her fathers mexican gardener it ended terribly

Comment

Originally posted by dudemon223 View Post
      oh wait i read that wrong, that ones talking about a jewish slave owning a jewish slave
      What, again?

Here is the second part of the proof that Biblical slavery is race-based:

Leviticus 25:44-46

44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
      45Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
      46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

• BRING BACK SLAVERY!!!

HOW DARE ABRAHAM LINCOLN! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WAS REPUBLICAN! DAMN SATANIST!

Comment

Originally posted by dudemon223 View Post
          that passage is talking about a human king who owns a slave, and forgave him and didn't sell him. so explain to me in what way God is saying to them "i encourage you to own slaves"
          Hey numbskull, Read a Bible. You might learn something:

Leviticus 25:44-46:

44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, [shall be] of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
          45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that [are] with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
          46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit [them for] a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour.

See, it's all right there. If you can bother your ass to open The Holy Bible (KJV 1611)
          Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

If 'slavery' were legal, it would guarantee full employment for the welfare thieves.

Deuteronomy 15:7-11
            7 If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother:
            8 But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, in that which he wanteth.
            9 Beware that there be not a thought in thy wicked heart, saying, The seventh year, the year of release, is at hand; and thine eye be evil against thy poor brother, and thou givest him nought; and he cry unto the Lord against thee, and it be sin unto thee.
            10 Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.
            11 For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

I want to give the wretched unwashed work.
            Acts 20:35
            I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

hello to the white American race than I am a french negro , and agree with women and American couples, am also for the restoration of slavery , I'm a negro monkey, a sub human race made ​​to obey and serve a beautiful limitless torque master and mistress mistress or white only , god gives the right to own slaves and I'm a negro dog poo have lived in the forest before coming to France and overview only slavery can we save and make us happy , I am an animal subject with little brain, I can serve as human furniture, dining table, chair backs , carpet shoes and feet, and other furniture for my own worship and serve as human toilet holy shit master and mistress mistress or single , sacred excrement my meat make me less silly and see how much you are above me , I can live as a naked animal is naked and show white children how does the negro how to punish the negro obeyed the negro slave and feed the negro slave and bring necklace neck slavery in life, I waived my freedom because freedom alone account for masters and mistresses and white children white superior race in religion, and of course 'm prohibits any re po proposal I expect white family to take me white woman couples,

Comment

French you say?

Horrible.

Yours In Christ.
                Psalm 81:10:
                I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

This is a joke, right? This is obviously a massive horrible joke.

Comment

Originally posted by DerpyTheChameleon View Post
                    Bringing the sweet, sweet words of Our Lord Jesus Christ to the great unwashed is no laughing matter, friend.

Please make a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum...we want to get to know you!

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nigga french View Post
                      hello to the white American race than I am a french negro , and agree with women and American couples, am also for the restoration of slavery , I'm a negro monkey, a sub human race made ​​to obey and serve a beautiful limitless torque master and mistress mistress or white only , god gives the right to own slaves and I'm a negro dog poo have lived in the forest before coming to France and overview only slavery can we save and make us happy , I am an animal subject with little brain, I can serve as human furniture, dining table, chair backs , carpet shoes and feet, and other furniture for my own worship and serve as human toilet holy shit master and mistress mistress or single , sacred excrement my meat make me less silly and see how much you are above me , I can live as a naked animal is naked and show white children how does the negro how to punish the negro obeyed the negro slave and feed the negro slave and bring necklace neck slavery in life, I waived my freedom because freedom alone account for masters and mistresses and white children white superior race in religion, and of course 'm prohibits any re po proposal I expect white family to take me white woman couples,
                      Are you any good at catching and cooking rag-heads?

'Mad Dog' the cannibal pictured eating SECOND Muslim in as many weeks as Christians lynch and burn two men in Central African Republic

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT - The victim was one of two Muslims killed on Sunday by Christians in Bangui in revenge for the lynching of a taxi driver a day earlier.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by DerpyTheChameleon View Post
                        I've known Mrs. Whitmore personally for many, many years. I've scarcely encountered such sincere, Godly compassion and kindheartedness like hers, dear. She most assuredly was not joking.

You may not be familiar with the Gospel Message, but the LORD calls each one of us to a particular purpose. The Sovereign LORD makes this point by repeating it throughout the Scriptures. Here are but two examples, written in the context of replying as if to a child having a temper tantrum for not getting his own way:

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth.
                        Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?
                        Isaiah 45:9

Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
                        Romans 9:21

To complain about this service would be of the utmost arrogance and hubris. After all, what man knows better than the LORD what is righteous and just?

But let's look at this logically, in practical terms for today. Perhaps there is no better detailed explanation of the ideal social unit than the Biblical marriage. The Scriptures give specific roles to each in marriage. The husband is to assume leadership in the home (1 Corinthians 11:3; Ephesians 5:23), and is in accordance with the example of Christ leading the church (Ephesians 5:25-26). As Christ loved the church with righteous judgment (Matthew 23:23), correction (John 2:15), and authority (John 1:1), so too does the True Christian™ husband love his wife.

Wives are to submit to the authority of their husbands, for the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything (Ephesians 5:22-24). The decent and respectful wife no more questions the duties given by her husband than the True Christian™ questions the duties given to him by the LORD.

Children similarly have a particular function to play. That is one of obedience and learning. One cannot learn when disobedient, for chaos does not lend itself to order, and fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom (Proverbs 9:10 ). For this reason, rebellion against one’s parents is direct rebellion against God. The 5th Command is to honor one’s father and mother (Exodus 20:12). Parents are a God-ordained authority. Disobedience to parents is disobedience to God (Ephesians 6:1-3). Throughout the Bible, there are only a handful of things we are told to fear: God (Proverbs 1:7) and parents (Leviticus 19:3) are among them.

Inspired by this Biblical dynamic of the ideal family, the institution of coerced labor, or "slavery" is founded. Just as Christ is the head of the husband, He is the head of the True Christian™ labor-organizer. Just as the husband is the head of the wife, the True Christian™ labor-organizer ought to be the head of the laborer. As the wife is submissive to her husband for the sake of the strength and integrity of the family, as well as for her own Salvation (1 Timothy 2:15), slaves ought to be submissive to the labor-organizer. Just as children are taught obedience and virtue, slaves would taught obedience and virtue by the head of the labor unit - the master.

Let's be honest here, most negroes and mexicans lack a decent family dynamic. It would be a move in an upward direction and the entire nation would benefit, as Mitt Romney explained "if there’s a two-parent family, the prospect of living in poverty goes down dramatically." Removing the concept of poverty by removing the burden of having to look for employment or education, but instead being submissive to those who understand these things, would only help everyone. Ephesians 1:3 tells us that believers are blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. In this way, all can be assured that True Christians™ would have the best interests of their laborers, in the same way they have the best interests of their wives and children in mind. It's a win-win situation for everyone.

I hope that helps.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Revelation 13:9-10
                          If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

So how you lead the so-called Africans into slavery, and killed them, so shall be done unto you, thus sayith the Lord thus sayith the Holy Scriptures! The scriptures never justified kidnapping someone and forcing them to slavery! The servants that the scriptures speak of, were synonymous with the employees or workers in your house!

Exodus 21:16
                          And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

So when you reinstitute slavery, be prepared to report to the descendants of the so-called negroes you enslaved for cotton field orientation!

Isaiah 14:21
                          Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers;
                          that they do not rise, nor possess the land,
                          nor fill the face of the world with cities

After they are done getting their recompense for slavery, then they are going to slaughter you like the dogs that you edomite are!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDunce View Post
                            Revelation 13:9-10
                            If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

So how you lead the so-called Africans into slavery, and killed them, so shall be done unto you, thus sayith the Lord thus sayith the Holy Scriptures! The scriptures never justified kidnapping someone and forcing them to slavery! The servants that the scriptures speak of, were synonymous with the employees or workers in your house!
                            You have to read these verses in context, dear. This chapter is talking about enslaving the saints, or True Christians™.

Exodus 21:16
                            And he that stealeth a man, and selleth him, or if he be found in his hand, he shall surely be put to death.

So when you reinstitute slavery, be prepared to report to the descendants of the so-called negroes you enslaved for cotton field orientation!
                            Don't be silly. We have no intention of stealing a man, as stealing is in direct violation of (Exodus 20:15). We're talking about restoring a system of labor by which True Christians™ are given the authority to allocate labor as a resource for the benefit of mankind. It's part of being a good steward (Titus 1:7-9).

Isaiah 14:21
                            Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers;
                            that they do not rise, nor possess the land,
                            nor fill the face of the world with cities

After they are done getting their recompense for slavery, then they are going to slaughter you like the dogs that you edomite are!
                            You are quoting a song about the King of Babylon, dear. There is no more Babylon.
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

The problem with negroids is that once slavery was abolished, they forgot how to work. Just like Mexicans, negroes must be forced into continual labor in order to be productive. Otherwise they just sit around and won't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by sinnersbedamned View Post
                                Otherwise they just sit around and won't do anything.
                                You forgot the word "productive". I wish they just sit around and do nothing.

Most of the time they are up to something, up to no good. Trying to rape, steal and snort some marihuana (thank GOD they're quite incompetent, otherwise there would be no anally or walletly virgin person in the entire US)

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Working...
                                X