View Single Post
(#1047)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 12-29-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD View Post
GLORY !!! !!!! !!!!!

You are fortunate too to have access to 1.3 billion souls
to win for Christ.
Mission started! I've been rebuking Indian heathens all day on Facebook for their shallow faith, blasphemies against the one True God and stupid cow worship. Even the Christian lot in this country are overwhelmingly Roman Catholics, Anglican (CNI/CSI), Syrian Orthodox fools or other non-Baptist denominations such as Lutherans or Jehovah's witnesses.

Bringing these lost souls to Christ will be a long, arduous and difficult task not to mention life-threatening for Satan has a firm grip over this benighted nation. But, God did promise me strength in my hour of need.

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Isaiah 40:29 - He giveth power to the faint; And to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

If all it boils down to is a test of faith then so be it