View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

thepeterlong is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 04-05-2011, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEJ View Post
My dads says we should just whip out the whole irish nation! If you can even call them a nation! they're obviously just a bunch of drunks posested by the devil!
I agree with you felisity I'm so glad im not irish.
your dad knows nothing my father says that most people in the deep south are a bunch of racist uneducated xenophobic illiterate, book burning, jew hating redneck scum. I am from ireland I don't have a car i'm not a baptist or any form of christian for that matter, open your minds people the 10 things in that list are representative of only a minority of people.

So there are some bad people in this country ( BTW i never claimed to be a patriot but at the same time i love the land of my birth) don't judge all by the actions of a small group of individuals and just because my dad has that particular view of southerners that doesn't mean i share his exact sentiments, Ireland is really quite a nice place you should make some atempt to come over and see that yourselves our country side is beautiful our people warm and friendly.

what I'm trying to get across is that judging people is horrible especially since such a small portion of Ireland is guilty of the transgressions that you accuse all of the country of. well thats all from me i'm looking forward to the replies ill be getting about how my soul is lost for eternity

may the gods keep watch over you guys