View Single Post
(#1427)
Old
Unsaved trash, smartassed monkey worshipper

Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting

The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.The_Halfwit_Atheist is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: 101 reasons why Atheists are WRONG !!! - 03-28-2014, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
Do you have some problems with social skills? Why do you come up with fantasies that I'm angry? That is really odd that you think normal conversation as "rage".

Then again, this does look like "raging" so maybe it's just normal way to talk for atheist.
Maybe if I were to string all of the capital letters from all YOUR points, I could call it raging. Like this: ON THE ONE HAND I COULD SAY ONE PLUS ONE IS THREE but I really know it is two.
With the Christian cut:
I SAY ONE PLUS ONE IS THREE
and I am willing to bet that that will be doctored.
I also love how much of a disadvantage Atheists are here. Three hundred seconds in between posts? Jeez!
I am leaving now, this site is too stupid for words. In true Terminator style: I'll be back.