View Single Post
(#37)
Old
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Location: Alaskan Tundra (you others live in hotter places right?)
Koty.Thompson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Koty.Thompson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Koty.Thompson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bible and canabis - 05-06-2009, 04:14 AM

Actually I think that marijuana is not that bad. If God created it along with other plants, then why shouldn't we use it? In this instance, I am talking about the medical benefits of THC within the plant. It is like using the morphine in the hospital--without it, many simple procedures (lumbar puncture, intubating, etc.) would painful during and after. I think that marijuana has many medical uses that can be taken advantage of including the reduction of nausea and vomiting in cancer patients and the stimulation of appetite in undernourished patients.

I also think that it is okay to be used recreationally. It is no worse than alcohol which is okay to use. In fact, in many instances, alcohol is proven to be more dangerous than marijuana. One example is that it is safer to drive while under the influence of marijuana rather than alcohol. While intoxicated with marijuana, the driver is more aware of his or her surroundings, thus he or she tends to drive slower. Being under the influence of alcohol, on the other hand, makes the driver less aware of the surroundings, therefore making him or her drive faster. There are more reasons that marijuana is safer, but I don't want to bore you all with facts.

--Koty