X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GIANT AIRPLANE FULL OF CHINAMEN DISAPPEARS- Who has done this work?

What if the plane folded onto itself like some giant orgasimy gook paper trick thing? You know those people are inscrutable.

I have my doubts if the plane ever existed. Have any of them ever been honest? I mean seriously, how can you loose a giant airplane in a country where everyone if four feet tall and wears those giant glasses?
    Attached Files
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

The problem with modern airplanes is that they are build on theoretical modern science instead of faith. Meaning that even atheists probably know how to keep an airplane in the air but they don't know how to keep it safe.
      So yes you can make things fly but you need the Bible to find the answers to make an airplane safe.

Psalm 121:7
      The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
      -The Parable of the white laundry and the black man
      -Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC!
      -Holocaust Jokes
      -Diarrhea: The Va​ginal Lubrication of the Homosexuals
      -Anne Frank vs. Adolf Hitler: Who was the worse person?
      -10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE!
      -5 Reasons why GOD HATES LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
      -Today I am declaring War against Woman's Rights!

Comment

Serves them right, if they hadn't made the life style choice to go against God, He wouldn't have had to kill them.

It's just like in Numbers 26:10, the earth has opened its mouth and swallowed them all, never to be seen again. Back then they were killed for striving against God. And they were killed now because they strove against God. That's Godly justice!
        Leviticus 26:15-16
        And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

These yellow freaks are still alive! Either this is a devious trick or they can survive in the belly of a plane in the dark crushing depths of the Pacific. Either way these zippers are up to something and will regret testing God's wrath.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

It is good to see the liberal media calling these pings out.

Satellites picked up "pings" from Malaysia jet, sources say

(Reuters) - Satellites picked up faint electronic pulses from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 after it went missing on Saturday, but the signals gave no information about where the stray jet was heading and little else about its fate, two sources close to the investigation said on Thursday.

But the "pings" indicated that the aircraft's maintenance troubleshooting systems were switched on and ready to communicate with satellites, showing the aircraft, with 239 people on board, was at least capable of communicating after the jet lost touch with Malaysian air traffic controllers.

The system transmits such pings about once an hour, according to the sources, who said five or six were heard. However, the pings alone are not proof that the plane was in the air or on the ground, the sources said...
          "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 5:16)

"But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery." (Matthew 5:32)

Comment

We can at least be thankful that no Christians were on board, so it's no big loss. But to really understand what's going on here, you simply have to follow the money trail, which leads directly back to Ben Gozzy and his pal Barack Hussein Obama. What did Hillary Clinton know, when did she know it, and why aren't they turning over the tapes? How does this trace back to Vince Foster? The sheeple really need to wake up on this one. Connect the dots. It's not hard.
            II Thessalonians 1:7-9
            And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
            In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
            Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Malaysia Airlines is quickly acquiring a reputation for specializing in getaway vacations.

One lesson here, never board a plane with mooselimb pilots. That promise of 72 virgins in the koran is way too tempting to them.
              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

Comment

Thankfully none of the passengers were American. Why even write articles about plane crashes where no Americans died?

Comment

Apparently there were some Americans:
                  Australia - 7
                  New Zealand - 2
                  China - 152 plus 1 infant
                  Malaysia - 38
                  Indonesia - 12
                  France - 3
                  United States of America - 3 plus 1 infant
                  Ukraine - 2
                  Canada - 2
                  Russia - 1
                  Italy - 1
                  Taiwan - 1
                  Netherlands - 1
                  Austria - 1

According to the manifest: - http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/cont...20Manifest.pdf
                  passenger 171 - WOOD/PHILIP USA 51
                  104 - MENG/NICOLECHD USA 4 (presumably CHD = child)
                  213 - ZHANG/YAN USA 2
                  Those kids aged 2 & 4 sounds like chinks, but Philip Wood sounds like an American.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
                    Most likely sex tourists

Comment

Originally posted by ExGay Alex View Post
                      If this isn't proof of Christianity as the true religion, I don't know what is:

Muslims pray for plane

A bunch of Arabs and gooks pray for a missing plane, and guess what??!! IT IS STILL MISSING? God would never answer these people's prayers.

If it had been a Christian plane, it would have been found. I would point out that All American commercial airliners that have ever crashed were found immediately after the accident.
                      Great point, Ex.

Muslims praying for the plane??? That sounds like stand up comedy. Everyone, even those who "say" they are Muslims know there is only the one Christian God.

I'm convinced this whole thing is a hoax. Some Muslim public relations geniuses said, "Let's pretend there is a plane missing and pray that it will be found. Then, lets claim it was found and say it was because the Muslim god answered our prayers. We'll make some photo shops of a 'discovered' plane."

Mark my words, this is how it will finally end.
                      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                        I'm convinced this whole thing is a hoax.
                        That's an interesting observation. I'm sure professor Snyde could do this a lot better than I can, but I've still decided to give doing the math on this a shot, and I have found that indeed the chance that there is no missing plane, this all being a hoax is 83.94%.

I have established this by calculating that chance that at least one of us knows someone with a direct family member on board of the missing airliner, that works out to 83.94%. I'm sure no one here knows any one like that, they would have shared their grief with us if it were so.

The calculations for those interested:
                        My calculations are based on the following numbers:
                        World population: 7 billion
                        Forum using members of our church: 53,365 (Front page of forum)
                        Number of people on the airliner: 239
                        Number of acquaintances: 150 (Dunbar, 1992)
                        As for family size for the people we know, good Christian people, younger people might have just 2 parents, older ones will have 2 parents and 8 or more children, so an average family size of 6⅔

Now it's simply a case of establishing the cumulative distribution function for the chance that of the 239 people at least one of them is among the family members of our acquaintances. This is actually a simple binomial equation, 100% - the chance that we know 0 people who lost family members.

The number of family members of our acquaintances is 53,365 * 150 * 6⅔ = 53,365,000
                        So the chance p that picking a random person from the worlds population is a family member of our acquaintances is 53,365,000 / 7,000,000,000 = p
                        The chance we know k = 0 such people amongst the n = 239 airline passengers is (n choose k) * p = 16.06%
                        So obviously the chance that we do know such people is 83.94%
                        The chance we know k such persons is:
                        n - %
                        0 - 16,06%
                        1 - 29,48%
                        2 - 26,95%
                        3 - 16,36%
                        4 - 7,41%
                        5 - 2,68%
                        6 - 0,80%
                        7 - 0,21%
                        8 - 0,05%
                        9 - 0,01%
                        10 - 0,00%
                        So even if one grieving person did not come forward, it is still more than likely, 54.46%, that someone else also has a friend who lost someone on the plane, if it did exist.
                        Leviticus 26:15-16
                        And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                          From what I have heard, not a single one was a Christian.
                          Nor were any at least curious, expressing the possibility of Salvation®. I suspect it got too close to the upper firmament (ever seen the gook glasses, they are massive) and God, in His benevolent way, tossed the plane along with all the evil yellow cowards straight into Hell. What a sight it must of been! The sound of all that ching-chang-change boiling in the sulphours brimstone.
                          Praise His Glory!
                          Today's headline: Act of God doesn't kill a single True Christian™ -- what a surprise!

Praise Him!
                          But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy. (2 Chronicles 36:16)

The Bible is perfect and contains ZERO contradictions: A True Christian™ guide to logic
                          Using a spirit level to identify homosexuals: A guide for those without the "gaydar"
                          "eSports": Become Usain Bolt without leaving your sofa

Comment

If only the passengers could have opened the windows on the plane they could have called for help. President Romney could have saved those people.
                            Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
                              A big, giant jet airplane full of Chinamen, but also with some Iranians and other godless heathens, has completely disappeared.

It is not believed to have crashed on it's route. None of the "this airplane has fallen apart" alarms have gone off and the black box isn't sending out a signal.

When I first heard of this curiosity, I believed that the End could possibly have begun and I missed the shout while showering or possibly when a train was nearby. However, I believe that an investigation would show that there were few if any Christians aboard that airplane, owing to the fact that it was near to full of Chinamen.

The question is: Who has done this work? This airplane came from Malaysia, which is near to Indonesia, the country that President Barak Obama comes from. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but it might. Some people think the Iranians did it, but I don't think they are angry with the Chinamen. It is a great puzzle.
                              God did it. God hates China.

Comment

Yes, I believe it is obvious that the Lord God hates Chinamen. That is why He made them yellow and gave them slanty eyes that don't work very well. Also, His hatred is the reason He sent the English among them to sell them opium and steal parts of their country.

I think His hatred has now led to the destruction of their airplane. If they have any others, I expect He will smite them, too. It does not pay to anger the Lord.
                                God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Working...
                                X