View Single Post
(#356)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.ConcernedNumbskull is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: QUIZ: "Am I going to HEAVEN or HELL?" Most accurate test ever! - 04-26-2015, 07:39 AM

I got a grand total of 2 points.

I might as well die in a murky swamp apparently.

Seriously, why judge those that aren't fundies like you?