View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

SisterNeedsASaviour has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.SisterNeedsASaviour has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.SisterNeedsASaviour has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.SisterNeedsASaviour has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.SisterNeedsASaviour has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.SisterNeedsASaviour has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.SisterNeedsASaviour has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry - 06-06-2014, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Weinstein View Post
Brothers and Sisters,

I want to apologize for killing your Savior and request your prayers that I can accept Him as Messiah one day soon. I am diligently studying scripture; it seems to point directly to Christ as the Son of Man and the Son of God, sent to die for a couple days so that all of creation could glorify the Father and our 8 ounce souls could rule and reign with Him forever and ever and ever and ever while we sing songs and play Uno. (Sorry, I made that last part up because I love Uno and I cannot imagine Heaven without Malachi and I playing a few hands each day)

So, once again - so sorry for the crucifixion and for bad movies like The Holocaust. It is my fault and I accept it with contrition and repentance.

Your friend,
Morton

PS: Sorry for Joan Rivers, too.

There is no forgiveness possible for Joan Rivers. Though at least she has the grace t not be fat.

But you circumcised types need to remind your wimminfolk of the wise words of Paul.

1 Corinthians 14:34

King James Version (KJV)

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

And tbh, Ms Rivers should just totes shut it everywhere.

She is truly of the