View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: Why girls reject me: They are intimidated by Clever Christians! - 09-29-2014, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob View Post
I sometimes think that.. Jesus is... a potential wife... most women are pretty scared off... extremely uncomfortable and agitated around me... Which is understandable... I... know. I acknowledge not being fully Christian.

I was my Bible school teacher's favorite young women. <speechless!>

I should probably be more cautious when meeting women you know, avoid eye contact with me to cope. It’s hard, I’m used to people too petrified by then.

I even take God during first dates in order to give her a call a few days later, she never picked up or returned my calls.

And it’s like, look, you’re on your own. Women with my ability drives them right into the arms of complete Atheists. It’s like, what’s the point?

And this is why I’ve never really had a long term girlfriend. At the end of the day I’m just too deep.
So if I may cut to the chase... all of the Baptwit girls you have dated are even dimmer than you?

Many might find that difficult to believe but given the lax educational initiatives you folks have towards women and the fact the most of you are homeschooled by homeschooled 'cousins' I am not in the least bit surprised.

On the other side of this coin look at the fine young men who rule the gridiron for The Fighting Irish!

Are they Biblically knowledgable? Of course.

Do women find them irresistible? Yes they do.

Are they blessed with sagacity? Some actually are... we are talking football players here.

Can you see how what you think is a status of authoritative superiority is, for folks with proper Catholic educations and upbringings (See endless list of Nobel Winners, former Presidents and most of your current Supreme Court) not much more than expired bus-pass in the check-out line of the library of knowledge?

Bless you, my macrocephalic macropicide,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.