View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

bozaloshtsh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.bozaloshtsh is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Solving problems the Christian way! (Not for women and gays.) - 09-22-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Dear Hatemonger;

I'm sorry, but it is our policy NEVER to remove the account of an unsaved fool. Your belligerent hatemongering will remain for future unsaved scum to see and learn from for all eternity (or until Jesus returns to slay most of the earth, whichever comes first).

Jesus called you here for a reason, so you might rethink your selfish tantrum and stick around.

If you'd really like to remove yourself from our Godly forum, all you need to do is to click on that tiny red "x" in the upper righthand corner of your computer screen. Then close your computer, stand up, and walk away.

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
I'd love to remove myself from this Godly (snicker) forum. Good-by and good day to you sir.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.