View Single Post
(#6)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls True Scientist™ Long service medal, 3rd class

Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dr. Laurie PHD has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Lie-beral traitors question America's commitment to freedom - 05-07-2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
Osama Bed Linen is freezing his ass off in a cave somewhere.
And let's not forget he's now so out of touch he thinks glam-rock is cool. Have you seen his last video? He's wearing a golden robe:

Can you say "rock-nnnnn-rooooll-hey"? (I'm referencing the child-catholicizing glam-rocker Garry Glitter, who got caught downloading pictures of children being introduced to the catholic church).

Now, I'm not the most fasionable girl in town, but I know that glam-rock golden robes are OUT. And the whole beard-dying thing? LAME. Maybe if he rejoined his hard-working family and atoned for his sins by helping them organize the construction of some more airbases, we could be on speaking terms. But until then, I think he's a loser.

Founder and CEO Methodological Methods Labs L.L.C. Savvy doctor-shoppers shop here!

Donate to the Sacred Life Sperm Bank today! "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you". -Jeremiah 1:5, and Psalm 139:13