View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

ManofGOD1576 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ManofGOD1576 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ManofGOD1576 has had a couple of people click the rep button.ManofGOD1576 has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Found DEATH METAL band CD in son's bedroom! - 02-19-2018, 09:35 AM

I am greatly disappointed in my little trooper,because I found this today after cleaning his room,hidden under his bed.

The band above is called Queen and they are just as bad as you would think(but much worse)!

I didn't know what this was when I initially found it but when I poped it in his CDCVD player I was appalled by what demonic sounds emanated from the machine. It was much worse than the hardcore rockend roll of Elvis

One of the most disturbing songs I found here was a sacrilegious death metal anthem(great king rat) teaching kids to not listen to your parents and not read the holy bible. Listen at your own risk!
https://youtu.be/VHC85XWII7E

I did some research and found out this band was much worse than I thought. Apparently they were around since the early 70's and have been polluting minds for well over 40 years and are one of the most well known bands in history(wouldn't know,only listen to the christian hymns channel). And worst of all their front man is a HOMOSEXUAL DEMON!

This is Freddie Mercury pictured above portraying the king of mankind. He hails straight from the heathen lands of India and is named after the Roman pagan god of financial gain(as we all know money is the root of all evil). I am willing to believe this man is none other than the anti-Christ himself or at least one of Satan's higher ups.

Other songs in their catalog include:We are the champions(a song saying that delinquents and ruffians are better than Christians),39(a song about inter-dimensional travel)and Ferry fellers masterstroke(a song that is about demon spawn fornicating while cracking open nuts).

I was wondering what kind of punishment is warranted for such behavior and weather I should burn or bury this pagan trash?

Any advice would be welcome.