View Single Post
(#98)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected foreigner
Under Investigation

Ramon Zarat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Is Touching Yourself Worth an Eternity in HELL? - 06-06-2012, 07:32 PM

Reading the posts in that thread brings some very serious dilemmas. I need enlightenment:

1- How to correctly interpret: "1 Corinthians 6:18 "Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body." "

What *exactly* constitute "a sexualt sin"? To those who know the bible more than me (forgive my ignorance) I would like to know about some other biblical references on the subject that would clarify the mater. For one, is there a passage that explicitly condemn masturbation as a sin? Basically, within the confine of the bible, how do you clearly define where a sexual sin begins and where it ends?

2- My wife and I are seriously contemplating the idea of having a baby. I just read that sperms have souls. If I understand correctly, even if I never touched myself, the fact remain that only 1 sperm will reach it's goal to fertilize the egg, all the others will end-up dead... Even more tragic, male produce sperms by the millions every months, starting around age 12. Used or not, they are produced and they all die. Also, as some of you that are already parents might know, some time, it take more than one time to hit the jack pot. So the very act of trying to procreate is in fact meaning the death of billions of souls? Shouldn't we entirely renounce sexlualty and stop procreating, just to be on the safe side? It seem way too dangerous to me, I don't want to end up in hell!

Thank God for the bible to always provide the right answer. That being said, I don't remember seeing a passage granting sperms the status of "souls bearer". I hate to be ignorant like that, so if someone would be kind enough to reassure me by providing a bible quote stating that sperms are in fact carrying souls with them, I would be grateful. Then I will know I need to immediately get castrated to stop producing billions of death souls every month and put our baby project permanently on the ice. In fact, all males age 12 and up should be castrated to help to stop this abomination!

3- I was wondering: if sperms have souls, then what about the ovules? Do they have souls too? If they do, then at least 1 of them die every month for every woman that are not fertilized. Which brings the questions: If castration is the best answer to stop slaughtering billions of poor sperms souls, is that mean women should have their ovaries removed too to stop killing ovule soul every months? Also, If both the sperm and the ovule have souls, then what happen at conception when they both literally fuse together? 1 soul is dismissed? Which one? On what basis? Or is it that sperm and ovule are in fact "half souls" that combine into 1? If only sperms have souls, then why ovules don't? I'm confused here... I tried to look in the bible, but it's a huge book, so it not easy to find specific answers to specific questions.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Ramon