View Single Post
(#1416)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Location: Anchorage Alaska. Warm in the summer. Cold in the winter
Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Jimjams is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 09-16-2014, 12:12 AM

To: Brony hating bible humping people who like to call themselves Christians.

You people are idiots. Try to do some REAL research before you start a topic. A Brony tale documentary Available on itunes and Brony Chronicles by Saberspark on YouTube is a good start.

We are harmless yes some may yell back and that will give you more fuel but those are only some. There is even some who are part of Bronies for good. A group who get donations that go STRAIGHT to helping those in need http://broniesforgood.org/
Your Jesus loves everyone. Do me a favor. Go learn Latin and read the real 1000+ year old texts.

To those that say we are pedophiles. HAHAHAHAHA try again. I was molested as a child by a cousin and raped as a teenager by other people even thought my family brought me up Christian. I only enjoy having sex with my loving fiance so pedophilia is WAY out the window.

From. A 24 year old girl wiccan brony engaged to a transgender female to male Shinto Buddhist. Blessed Be bitches! )O(